Friday, June 20, 2008

How old is your car?

I saw these at a car fair recently. I was at the supermarket and didn't have time to walk through the whole fair (thus the chain link fence in the way) but if I'm back there this summer and something similar is going on, I'll definitely stop and get better pictures.










6BUICK8









75BUICK










1960 NY









6400 AGE - This one wasn't from the show, and may be a perfectly normal plate in Georgia, but it amused me, and it sort of fits with the age theme.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Laura

I was surprised I found your blog and especially the funny license plates one as I recently made a short movie about the funniest license plates where I live (Canada, Edmonton, AB).

I invite you to watch it if you have time and if you will you can post it on your blog by using the embed code under the movie.

The movie is at: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1407162/funniest_license_plates/

If you want, you can write me at: sorinradio@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Sorin