Friday, July 11, 2008

More photos from my trip



RAMZ&I - I'm betting Ramz is a dog's name.



TILL - Your name, or are you looking for one to steal from?



TR BLU - True blue? But a bad speller?



VRNON37 - Where are your other 36 trucks?



VS SA - I have no idea.



IM USA - But since you've got the plate, none of the rest of us can be!



MEOW44 - Another pet lover. Why 44 meows?



NAKOSY - No idea again. A name?



ONEOIL - This was on a firefighter's truck. He asked me why I was photographing it, so I told him. He was about to change plates, though, so he's probably got something new by now.



OSHUNS - I like the tagline "Keep the lights shining". But again with the spelling issues, guys. And wouldn't this be hysterical if it was on the plate for a landlocked state?

No comments: